Friday, November 30, 2007

The End


I made it! Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo! I can't freaking believe I posted every day for 30 days. Although, as I read a lot from people last year, I do think this has forced me to get in the habit of posting more often and hopefully that will continue.

I know you are all dying to read the random thoughts that are in my head every day.

You know what I hate? I absolutely hate it when we finally get rain in Southern California and all the stupid weather people insist on acting like it's the worst possible thing that could ever happen. Shouldn't we all be thrilled that we are finally getting some rain? The rain that everyone has been explaining we so desperately need?

Seriously, some woman on the tv this morning actually said "Unfortunately, it looks like its going to be a wet one today."

OH NO! Rain! One freaking day of rain. All of our lives are ruined. No one will be able to carry on. The fires will all go away and nothing will be in danger of burning down.

Ugh.

On a different note - went to dinner last night with Darion and Kirsten and The Boyfriend. It was so much fun, I didn't even realize it was 10:40 by the time we started walking home, which is WAY past my bedtime. We tried Ugo's in Culver City - and while the service was pretty sub-par (in my opinion) the food/atmosphere was great. There is nothing better than meeting people you have so much fun with that you lose all concept of time.

No comments: