Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Ours was delicious.

Other than eating a lot, my family doesn't have any real traditions. We always play a game of some sort, for the past few years our family really enjoys Uno Attack. If you have not played this game you should run out and buy it, it is a lot of fun and almost all ages can play.

Anyway, my family has never been in to the "everyone go around the room and tell us what you are thankful for" type of family - so I will tell you here that today I am thankful for my life. There's no real story behind this or anything, I just had a moment today where I realized how lucky I am.

That I get to share my life with someone who loves and understands me.

That I have a family that misses me and is happy to see me and spend time with me (and The Boyfriend).

That I have extended family through The Boyfriend that is also happy to see us and spend time with us and misses us.

That I have friends who understand and appreciate me.

That I have a job that affords me to produce a show that I am very proud of.

I could really go on and on, but I don't need to list everything out. All I need is to remember that I have a good life and that life is full of good people.

No comments: