Sunday, November 04, 2007

Smiling

You know when you spend an evening hanging out with people that make you laugh? And when you get home you realize that your face hurts from laughing so much?

I had that experience last night. The Boyfriend and I met up with some friends of mine that I grew up with in Washington for dinner. These two people always make me laugh and are always fun to be around. We went to Billingsley's Steak House - I love this place, it's an old style steakhouse and we are usually the youngest people in the room.

I can't tell you how nice it is to reconnect with friends and realize you still have so much to talk about. And also realize that their significant other is a really cool person in of themselves.

So yeah, old school steakhouse plus old/new friends makes for a good night.

No comments: