Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shopping

This morning The Boyfriend and I tried to run - even though it was only 29 degrees outside. Unfortunately for us that meant that most of the trail was frozen over and very treacherous to run on. So we walked for 1/2 hour instead of running - talking about how cold it was and admiring the scenery along the river.

On our way back to the car we saw two deer, which was magical as always. They stared at us for quite awhile, making sure we weren't going to suddenly jump across the river and attack them.

I love running in the morning - so quiet and peacefull out. Even if it is so cold my face feels frozen after only a couple of minutes.

Spent the day goofing around with my Mom and shopping.

Tomorrow we golf! We are supposed to be there at 10:30 am, which means I will continue in my efforts to layer as much as possible while still being able to move freely.

Golfing should be fun, I haven't been in years. Neither has any of our golfing party, so I hope the course is pretty quiet otherwise I would feel really bad for anyone trying to golf behind us.

Lot's of fun things going on with The Sitcom. We were just featured on YouTube and our hits are through the roof. It's very weird to have this happen while we aren't home, makes it seem more surreal.

No comments: