Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday

There seems to be something very wrong with Thursdays in general, even if they start out great.

Today DID have a great start since The Boyfriend and I had breakfast with Corrie (she plays Jennifer in our sitcom), whom we haven't seen in months. Literally, more than one month. I really miss her.

So, we had breakfast at my favorite breakfast place (cheap and delicious!), wherein I was overserved coffee (seriously, I don't know how much I had, but I lost count at 4 cups) and had plenty of time to chat and catch up.

But the rest of today has just been "meh" for me. I managed to spill lunch in 3 different place on myself (I think this is a record of some sort). I can't put my finger on it, but there is an overwhelming sense of "meh" in my world.

On another note, The Boyfriend and I leave a week from today for our annual "Home for Thanksgiving" trip. I really hope it snows while we are there. I miss snow.

No comments: