Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Nada

Not too much going on around here today. The Boyfriend and I managed to sleep through our alarm for the second day in a row, so I walked at lunch. I walk the same park that we run in the morning, so let me tell ya, I now know that route like the back of my hand.

It was suggested that I should post a picture of how my hair looks today after styling it myself. It's pretty funny, between the weather and my walk at lunch, my hair looks nothing like my "after" picture of yesterday.

Someday, I will have lots of money and I will have April (my friend and hairstylist extraordinaire) blow dry my hair for me every day.

Or, in the meantime, I won't fart around in the morning and actually spend more than 5 minutes on my hair.

I'm really not sure which will happen first.

No comments: