Thursday, November 29, 2007

Caffeine

I might have partaken in a bit too much coffee today. Either that, or I am still on a vacation high.

I had all these things in my head this morning to post about and now I have forgotten most of them. That's what I get for not writing things down this morning.

LFTI was just featured on YouTube again. I can't tell you how exciting that is, people are finally seeing our show.

And yet, here I sit at my day job - trying to figure out why the car service won't call me back to confirm my boss's ride home from the airport.

Not that I am complaining. I'm really not. We finally get to see some payoff for all of our hard work and I am not going to be a "gift-horse mouth looker" as The Boyfriend would say.

After work I am meeting some friends for dinner, which I am totally excited about. We are going to an Italian place which always makes me happy. Oh yeah, I just remembered one of the things I wanted to write about.

Remember how I was going no-dairy for awhile? And how I was doing pretty well with that? Well apparently 12 days of travel makes everything like that fly right out of the window. Everything in Washington is made with real dairy and apparently no one drinks coffee with creamer-type stuff in it, so I was forced to eat real butter and put milk in my coffee. Oh well, I have been off dairy since we got back. I could have just gone to the store and bought some non-dairy items for myself, but that just seemed silly.

So now I am back to salad for lunch and hoping that someday I can eat cheese and crackers for a meal without getting a major headache afterwards.

No comments: