Saturday, November 17, 2007

Brrrr

My poor little sensitive body is freezing here! It's been raining all day today and the high is somewhere in the mid-40's. The Boyfriend and I tried to run this morning, but it was raining so hard it was a no-go.

So, we went to pick-up our rental car and ran to the mall to get The Boyfriend new glasses. I seem to have forgotten how expensive glasses are, as we walked out spending WAY more than I had expected. Of course, he looks so damn cute in his new specs that I can't be that mad. I did inform him that he darn well better be wearing his glasses a whole lot more now that the glasses have the right prescription and he can actually see out of them.

So yeah, it's been a pretty relaxing day here. We wandered around the mall a bit. I found the mos awesome argyle cashmere sweater for $35, so that made me extremely happy.

We took naps this afternoon, and now we are going to make meatloaf dinner with The Boyfriend's Mom. Last night we went to the most awesome Mongolian Grille place I used to frequent when we lived here. Between that and playing with nieces and a nephew, it's been a great visit so far.

Tomorrow we are off to my parent's house. And, if the weather isn't too cold, golf with my Dad, Oldest Brother and The Boyfriend.

No comments: