Monday, November 26, 2007

Tomato

We just got back from dinner at our last stop on the tour of restaurants we used to eat at when we lived in Spokane. We definitely saved the best for last as we went to Tomato Street, the restaurant I worked at while we lived here. We planned for an early dinner (5 o'clock! I haven't eaten so early in forever!)

Man, I miss their food! I knew I loved their food, but I'd forgotten how much I really did love their food. I had a pepperoni and sausage calzone, which was amazing as usual. It was very weird to sit there as a customer since I haven't been back since I left all those years ago. There were even a couple of servers working that I used to work with, but I couldn't work up the courage to see if they remembered me.

It was still a fun dinner. The Boyfriends Sister worked there a few years ago, so it was a trip down memory lane for her as well.

We also stopped by the Sisters new digs, which were totally cute. And then we raced home just now to watch "Dancing with the Stars". I'm typing this really fast so I can go and watch the show with everyone.

It was a great last night here - it even started snowing while we were eating dinner.

Of course, it's supposed to snow all night. I hope we can get out of here tomorrow. I know it wouldn't be terrible to be stuck here, but I'm still freezing my butt off and it would be nice to be back in warmer weather!

No comments: