Friday, November 09, 2007

The Day That Never Ends

What is with today? I feel like it has been the day that never ends.

Up and running before the sun is completely up and I have been busy all day. I look down at the clock expecting it to be around 5 and it was barely 3 pm! Gah!

No big plans for the weekend. I am going for acupuncture tomorrow (Note to self, figure out when the heck your appointment is) and I think The Boyfriend and I are going to spend most of the weekend getting ready to leave. It takes awhile to get all the old winter clothes out of their various hiding places, longer than you would think.

I think we are going to be very bad and have pizza for dinner tonight. I haven't had pizza in I don't know how long, which is a miracle for me 'cause I loves me some pizza. I know I'm not supposed to have dairy, but, well, I have no answer for that. I know I'm not supposed to and yet I'm going to anyway.

Story of my life.

No comments: