Monday, December 03, 2007

Blue

I couldn't fall asleep last night. Let me rephrase that. I couldn't stay asleep last night. I really hate it when that happens.

And it happens to me a lot. Always on Sunday night. I don't know if it's because I know I have to work in the morning or because The Boyfriend and I took a 3 hour nap Sunday afternoon - all I know is that sleep was just not happening.

And I like sleep. I'm really really good at it. So when it goes wrong, I just don't know what to do. I have no coping mechanism for this.

We had a really fun weekend. Got to hang out and watch a lot of movies. Our friend David took new headshots for us. Can't wait to get them back - we saw them quickly when we were done and they are amazing, per usual with anything David photographs. I usually get so nervous when I have pictures taken of me, so it helps a lot that I am so completely comfortable around David and Kathy and The Boyfriend, almost too comfortable as David had to tell me to stop talking a couple of times.

Afterwards we went to dinner and then to Pinkberry's - which was my very first time eating there. The Boyfriend and I got chocolate chips and kiwi on ours, a weird combination and yet very delicious.

We also did our first two runs since being back from Washington. The first one went well, although I am definitely hurting a bit from taking so much time off. I improved my time 30 seconds between Saturday and Sunday, so I should be back up to speed before the end of the week!

No comments: