Monday, November 05, 2007

Ketchup

I was supposed to be meeting some friends for dinner tonight, but we've had to cancel on account of all of us fighting off some sort of malaise. I blame everything on the fires, I can't imagine what all we've been breathing in from everything that burned. Either way, my allergies need to give it a rest.

Yesterday and this morning have been the best 2 days of running I have ever experienced. Chilly, but not cold. Light out, but I didn't need sunglasses. Oh yeah, and I am now a little over 1/2 mile from making my weekend "long run" (3 miles) into my usual "everyday run" (2 miles)!! I don't know what's changed or how I finally managed to get my butt in gear, but I'm loving the new faster running me. I think adding red meat back into my diet on a somewhat regular basis is helping. At least, I feel like I have more energy lately.

The Boyfriend and I were just chatting about how I had not fallen asleep on the couch in a long time and how I feel like I have a ton more energy lately and then, whamo, I fell asleep around 9:30 on the couch last night. So apparently Daylight Saving Time is to blame for my couch sleepiness. Darn Farmers.

No comments: