Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 30

The end! I made it! Even though my posts have pretty much sucked this month, I still did it!

So Robb called the bank today and we have a claim number. All I know is that they had better get this deposit stuff straightened out soon or I will be calling Chase and having a very loud conversation with their customer service. This is the first time something like this has happened to me with them as my bank and I expect to be overwhelmed by their customer service. So far, I'm not.

Come on Chase, impress me! Don't make me start looking for a new bank again.

I hate the first day back at work after a long weekend. I feel like my brain is molasses. Although I have learned that Mondays at lunch are one of the best days to go to Trader Joe's to get some grocery shopping done. I run there, stop at home to drop off groceries and return to work with plenty of time to spare. I love it.

And today I even found Pfeffernusse cookies for Robb. He loves them so much and they are getting hard to find. After he spent all morning getting LFTI Episode 9 Part 1 online, I figured he needed a treat.

I've been trying to do "meatless" days as a way to work on lowering my cholesterol. It's been a fun way to find new things to eat. Today I nabbed a "Spicy Lentil Wrap" from Trader Joe's and I am so full still, they're not kidding around when they call something spicy. I love it.

Also, I have recently discovered a love for Brussel Sprouts. Tonight we're trying them with olive oil, garlic salt and roasting them. Yummy!

No comments: