Monday, November 16, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 16

Monday. Blargh.

We slept through the alarm this morning. Since we didn't run this weekend, I now feel like it's been forever even though it's only been since Friday morning. Mondays we have a tendency not to run, whether by plan or accident and it always leaves me sluggish for the rest of the day.

Lucky for me my boss is in meetings all this week, so it should be fairly quiet. Today certainly was. And yet, when it's as quiet as it was today, I get nothing done.

We launched a new video for LFTi, check it out at www.lifefromtheinside.com, it's very fun!

At least we had yummy leftover turkey burgers and an hour long walk after dinner leaves me feeling more normal like.

I think that's all I have for today. My brain is mush, even after our walk. Here's to running in the morning.

No comments: