Thursday, November 19, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 19

Ugh, I am so sore today. 30 Day Shred Level 2 + Pilates = a very sore me. I like the feeling, don't get me wrong, but again we didn't run this morning, so I'm still feeling sluggish on top of being sore.

This week has been very stressful for Robb and I've been fighting off some sort of cold, so it's been a week of not exercising very much. At least I haven't eaten that badly, I didn't even have any cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. I had a bite of the one Steve and Robb ordered, just enough to remind me that I don't really like cheesecake to begin with, so no need to fill up on empty calories that I won't enjoy.

My boss has been out of the office this week, so I've been able to get some personal things done, like call my insurance company (Liberty Mutual, they totally ROCK by the way) and get my car insurance lowered. Nice.

Of course, I just got me AT&T bill and it's wrong, yet again, so now I have to call them and straighten things out. Since the upgrade we recently did with them on our DSL is not that great, I'm seriously thinking of switching to a cable modem and only having AT&T as a backup landline for emergencies.

Sometimes, I hate being an adult. I hate having to deal with this crap. Even if it does feel good to get it done.

No comments: