Saturday, November 14, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 14

Today has been a good day although I pretty much accomplished nothing. It's been a stressful week around the Sarcastica household, so we decided to go for a walk this morning instead of running since we were up late last night.

When I got off work (on time! I was so happy!) we ate dinner and then needed to go pick up files from Steve's house so The Boyfriend could finish the new LFTI video for Monday upload. We ended up borrowing UP from Steve so we could finally watch it.

And man, did that movie make me cry. It doesn't help that I sometimes dwell on the idea that if something happened to The Boyfriend, I don't know how I would cope. Especially since we have been together for so long. And will continue to be together - I will be inconsolable, I know it. And with the recently finding out about our friend Gina's passing, let's just say I was sobbing within the first 10 minutes of Up.

Still, what an amazing movie. Just really well done all around. I loved the story, I loved the characters, I loved the design. It's been a long time since I have thoroughly enjoyed and been touched by a movie as this one.

So, back to Saturday. Walking, breakfast, The Boyfriend getting work done, me lazing around not doing much, helping with the video whenever I can.

At least we got to take a long nap. And when I say long, I mean 2 1/2 hours. Then more work for The Boyfriend and then quickly getting ready for dinner at Chili's with Steve and Garry.

Which was awesome. I had such a great time with everyone. I love low key nights like that.

Now, I'm off to bed. So much food still in my stomach. I'm guessing we will not be running tomorrow. Which is a good thing since The Boyfriend is kicking me off the computer so he can finish something before we turn in.

No comments: