Thursday, November 26, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 26

Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Birthday to my Niece Cassie!

I have so many things to be greatful for, there is no way I could possibly list them all here. Let's just sum it up with I'm greatful for everyone in my life and that I have an awesome person with which to spend today with.

We've got the turkey in the oven and we're about to go take a much needed nap. We got up early this morning and went for a short 30 minute run. Came home to throw sticky buns in the oven and begin our day of laziness and eating. The cheeseball we made last night is ginormous and the pecan pie (our first ever) smells so good I can't wait for dessert time!
Okay, I'm exhausted so I'm going to end this and get some sleep while the turkey's cooking.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: