Monday, November 09, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 9

Oh Monday. I try so hard not to hate you, but it seems to be the nature of the beast.

Could not get out of bed to run this morning, which means I spend almost all morning in a fog. Allergies are on high alert, so I feel terrible. Have to get car in for an oil change and leave work a bit early to pick it up.

Yesterday was so much fun. We're so lucky to have such fun friends to have such experiences as the biggest WTF museum experience ever. Seriously, if you're in LA, check out The Museum of Jurassic Technology. It's weird.

We ended up having Indian food at an Indian Grocer that also serves food. I think The Boyfriend said it best when he explained that when he thinks about eating Indian food it doesn't sound like the most appealing dinner ever, but then you eat it and it's absolutely wonderful. And then the next day you find yourself craving it.

We got home early enough that I managed to dye my hair and mop the floors while The Boyfriend chatted with his Mom on the phone. I love it when I get a chance to get some things done before the week starts.

And now it's almost 4:30 pm. If you follow me on Twitter, you know that this is the worst time of day for me during the week, the part of the day when time seems to stand still. I'm hoping this won't happen today since I get to leave work early to pick up my car.

No comments: