Friday, November 06, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 6

I'm so happy it's Friday. My boss that is out on vacation will be back on Monday - which means less work for me! Not that it's been horrible with her out of the office, I've definitely learned alot while she was gone and it made the days pass much faster.

I have no plans tonight, except to hang with The Boyfriend and go for a nice long walk tonight after dinner. Tomorrow morning we are going to run for an hour again (3rd time in 8 days!) and spend the afternoon hanging out with Kathy, David, Steve L. and Kathy and David's adorable daughter Amelia. Should be a good day.

Then Sunday we have plans for dinner and a tour of the Jurassic Museum of Technology. I have no idea what we're in for with that, but it should be interesting nonetheless. It's odd for us to have so many plans on the weekend, but since they all involve friends, I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: