Monday, November 02, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 2

I just finished 30 Day Shred - which I did only 45 minutes after eating dinner and I didn't throw up! Not that I expected to, but I was a little worried I would be jumping around too soon after dinner. I can not eat before running as my stomach does not like having food in it when I work out.

This is all part of the new and improved exercise plan. The plan wherein I pretty much exercise as much as possible while trying to cut back on calories even more. As part of this plan I want to shake up my exercise routine. I will still run as much as possible and either walk at lunch or workout at night after dinner. If I can't run in the morning, I will walk at lunch and work out at night.

And on the days that I'm feeling really ambitious, I will run in the morning (30 minutes), walk at lunch (60 minutes) and do some workout video or Pilates workout at night.

I think the change of pace will really be good for me. And I'm not going to let myself get in a rut of doing the same exercises. I have several Pilates DVD's that I can do and since I love Pilates this won't be a problem. Plus I love me some 30 Day Shred/Jillian Michaels so this will be an easy video to throw in whenever I feel like it.

The best part of doing the workout tonight? It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It still kicked by ass, but that's a good thing. I need to feel like I'm getting somewhere with this.

So, now I will continue to try and find new running shoes while I wait for Robb to come back from walking at the park. He posted a picture and it's all foggy and spooky out. I need him to help me move the couch back into place and help me not eat the last of the pumpkin muffins we made this weekend.

No comments: