Sunday, November 08, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 8

Last night was awesome. Hanging with friends, enjoying their adorable baby, dinner at the Farmer's Market. Wonderful all around.

Today will be spent mostly doing nothing, until this evening wherein we will be at The Museum of Jurassic Technology with our friends Joel and Deven.

I have no idea what this place is about, but it's not far from my apartment, so that's nice. And it's only $5 to get in, so even if it's just weird and bizarre, I'll probably feel like I got my money's worth.

We've been watching the show "Freeks and Geeks" on Netflix. I'm so sorry I waited this long to watch it as it has quickly become a favorite. And like most shows I love, it lasted for 1 season, so we're almost done with the whole show which saddens me greatly. I love the entire cast and just how right they got high school. Even if I happen to not like the dialogue (this doesn't happen much, but still), the essence of high school is so perfect in this show that it's sometimes painful to watch.  It's raised some wonderful conversations between The Boyfriend and I about school and the different experiences we had growing up.

This morning The Boyfriend made biscuits for breakfast, from scratch. The apartment still smells of baked goods. I love the cooler weather, it makes baking so enjoyable. And there's enough left over that tomorrow morning will probably be egg, bacon and biscuit sandwiches for breakfast. But our version is EggStarts, Turkey Bacon, Fat Free American cheese and homemade biscuits. Yum!

No comments: