Thursday, November 12, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 12

Today has been an odd day. I've been super busy at work and at th same time I just discovered that a classmate from college passed away. And worse, she died over a year ago. I had no idea.

Gina was always someone I truly enjoyed being around. I was quite sad I lost touch with after college, but truth be known, I lost touch with most people after college as I am not good at keeping in touch. I had tried to find her online a few times over the years, but not to much success. Plus, you know, you always feel like there's time to find people. Time to get back in touch.

I'm so heartbroken to know she is no longer in this world with us. I can't imagine the pain her family went through when this happened.

Rest in peace Gina.

I miss you.

No comments: