Friday, November 13, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 13

I'm posting very quickly while my boss is on yet another conference call. Today has been insane and I'll probably end up here late, trying to get everything done. I can't say anymore than that as it's work and I don't write about that too much online.

I'm in the middle of trying to create new web pages for the new LFTI video that will be up on Monday. I've never done this before and it's fun, but hard.

It doesn't help that I tend to get frustrated easily when dealing with something that doesn't come naturally. I'm very lucky that The Boyfriend is so good at talking me through this stuff. It definitely helps that he's so happy to not have to do it himself that he's more than willing to be patient while I learn this.

Okay, gotta go! She's off the phone which means I'm back to running. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I was supposed to be off today. And I was supposed to be at Disneyland on their opening day of Christmas stuff.

That's okay. 4 1/2 days off for Thanksgiving is just around the corner...

No comments: