Friday, November 20, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 20

It's Friday! Hell. Yes.

I'm looking forward to a yummy dinner prepared by The Boyfriend, probably a long walk at the park and then some movie watching.

We also have to make cookies for a screening party tomorrow night, so I will also be spending the evening battling with my willpower to not eat all of the damn cookies myself before the party.

I had to go to Costco at lunch today to get some stuff for tomorrow. I know better than to go to Costco anytime close to the weekend, but I had to get this stuff done so we wouldn't have to go tonight. I want some time to hang with Robb, not spent running errands and so forth.

But, I had no idea Costco was going to be so freaking packed. With the most annoying types of shoppers every. The type that leave their cart in the middle of the aisle, right in everyone's way, so they can wander off to look at something and then get all huffy when you dare push their cart out of the way so you can get by.

Lucky for me I needed to talk to Robb about something while I was there, so I was just that jerk that talks on the phone while shopping. Whatever it takes to get it done.

My boss has shown up from her offsite meetings, so I'm off to get some work done before the weekend starts.

No comments: