Sunday, November 15, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 15

Sunday! Not usually a day of rest around here as I always become overwhelmed with the idea of getting stuff done before the week starts. I just love starting the week with a clean house and laundry done.

Robb is off on a walk right now. I just finished doing "30 Day Shred" (I heart Jillian), put in a load of laundry and did all of the dishes from the weekend. Yeah, Sunday's I tend to get productive.

While Robb was working earlier I cleaned out the microwave (yuck. it so needed to be done) and other small things that needed to be done around the apartment. Sometimes I love it when he has to work on the weekend, it gives me an excuse to putter.

Robb has been working on the new short we have going online tomorrow. When he gets home we're going to finish with my lesson of how to build webpages for the website.

Robb made the most wonderful dinner tonight. I love it when we're eating healthier and now that I'm not doing Nutrisystem, we're having fun discovering new recipes to try, or just making something we love healthier. Also, it's been nice and cool around here, which always makes cooking at home so much more bearable.

Tonight we had turkey burgers with avacado, jalapeno and a small amount of mozzarella cheese. Whatever Robb seasoned the ground turkey with, it was amazing. Seriously, one of the best tasting burgers I've had in awhile. And for a side, we made oven roasted squash. Yummy.

Okay, I'm off to take out the garbage and straighten up the apartment some more. It's amazing how easily things get out of place over the weekend.

No comments: