Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thirty

Yay! Last day of NaBloPoMo! I've made it. I wish I could say I've posted some great posts this month. Mostly I've just scribbled some thoughts on this blog and hit Publish. Someday I will get my crap together and actually spend some time on my writing.

Dinner last night was awesome. We got home late, so The Boyfriend and I slept in a little bit and got up to go for another hour long walk. I'm writing this as he's cooking dinner and in a couple of hours we will do another workout of 30 Day Shred. Tonight is a big night, we're going to try Level 2, I feel pretty ready for it. Should be interesting to see how sore I will be tomorrow!

I re-stained the top of our coffee tables today as The Boyfriend finished a freelance editing project. They are still downstairs, I can't remember to go get them before we go to bed.

I'm still learning our new camera. It's pretty amazing what it can do. The Boyfriend spent some time going over things with me and explaining them further. This is a whole new world for me, pretty fascinating stuff. Now we're talking about getting a laptop so I can learn Photoshop and really have some fun taking photos. None of this will happen until after the new year and The Boyfriend gets some more work.

Dinner's ready, so I'm off! Happy Last Day of NaBloPoMo!

No comments: