Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twenty Six

It finally rained last night/this morning. I love the rain in LA, it happens so infrequently that I really enjoy it when it happens.

Work today was pretty laid back, we only worked until 1, then I went and ran a couple of errands and came home. The Boyfriend and I took a nap (awesome!) and just now we finished making our first Sweet Potato Pie. We're both so looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow! A day of just the two of us, eating, relaxing - hopefully we will get to go for a run in the morning before all the eating commences!

Today, I ran into Gelsons to pick up a loaf of bread - they had Orowheat on sale 2 loaves for $7, but when the cashier rang them up, they rang at their normal price. I asked about the sale price and she called a manager to do a price check. He came back and said I was absolutely right, apologized and said he would give me a loaf for free and the other one at the reduced price. I thanked him profusely and paid and left. Yay me! Yay free bread!

Now I'm off to watch Disc 2 of "John Adams"! Have you seen this? It's freaking fantastic!

No comments: