Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Four

I can't believe how freaking tired I am. I fell asleep on the couch last night around 8:30, woken up a couple of times by The Boyfriend laughing at the Saturday Night Live stuff - and finally woke up around 10:30 pm sweating my ass off.

I called it a night and went to bed, only to wake up this morning around 6:30. The sad thing is, I'm not as sick as The Boyfriend is. But maybe that's why I'm sleeping so much, I'm really trying to fight this crap off.

All I know is that my chest and throat hurt.

Blargh.

I'm not sure my little heart is sturdy enough to make it through tonite. Already when I look at the results coming in, my heart starts pounding.

Maybe I'll mix a couple of drinks when I get home from work. Alcohol's good for colds, right?

No comments: