Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sixteen

Ugh, I don't know if it's the wine I drank last night or the horrible air from the fires, but I woke up this morning with a terrible migraine. I couldn't eat, could barely drink anything and just felt like crap. I slept in until 9, which is quite late for me, and when I got up, I pretty much parked myself on the couch. The Boyfriend was so wonderful about taking care of me.

Around lunch I finally ate something and it stayed down, so I was able to take some migraine medicine. Now I'm feeling pretty good, which usually happens when the headache goes away. Although, I feel like the stupid headache could come back at any moment, so I'm trying to get some things done around the house while I still can. I know that seems weird, but when the migraine goes away, I usually get a huge rush of energy.

Although right now, I'm trying to eat enough to make up for the fact that I've really not eaten anything today. I barely ate lunch and now that it's dinner time, I've eaten dinner, a dessert and I'm still hungry. At least I have tomorrow off of work, I can get some more things done while The Boyfriend works on his freelance project. 

No comments: