Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nineteen

We just got back from a Pinkberry event! I signed up for Pinkberry emails a couple of weeks ago, thinking they would send coupons or something. Imagine my surprise when I received an email asking if I wanted to RSVP to a Pinkberry event for the launch of their new flavor. I signed up, signed up The Boyfriend as my guest and left it at that.

This afternoon, I remembered that the event was tonight! I can't believe I almost forgot to go to the event that was purely free samples and a cool t-shirt.

So, we drove down to El Segundo, signed in, got our hands stamped (we're both OK), tried the new flavor (several times!) (Pomegranate, YUMMY!) and got my free t-shirt. Unfortunately, The Boyfriend did not get a shirt since I was the one signed up for the event. Then we were asked some questions about what we thought of the new flavor and the event in general. It was actually a lot of fun. There were some obvious Pinkberry corporate people there, I chatted with a few, let them know how much I loved the new flavor and then headed home.
It was a fun way to spend a Wednesday night! Thanks so much Pinkberry!

Oh, and The Boyfriend signed up for their emails as well, so he can get a cool shirt next time. Ha!




Here's the stamps, letting everyone know that we're OK!
I'm not sure if it's really funny or really inappropriate for me to be wearing a shirt that says "Share The Goodness" across my chest... Okay, we all know that's really funny!

No comments: