Saturday, November 08, 2008

Eight

I can't believe how much my feet hurt right now. We just got done filming for today, well about an hour ago we got done filming. I've taken a shower and had a snack, now I'm ready to try and relax before heading to bed.

Our extras were amazing today, it was a really awesome to spend the day with them, playing. 

I'm so tired, I'm not sure I'm even thinking straight. It was MUCH warmer than expected, so I'm sure I'm a bit sunburnt. It's a good thing I use sunscreen as my lotion every day, I was much better off than most people out in the sun.

I guess that's all. I'm seriously so tired. Tomorrow is going to come way too soon. But at least it's a much lighter day of filming, I get to spend most of it riding around in a car and making sure people are saying their lines right!

No comments: