Friday, November 14, 2008

Fourteen

Another late post. The Boyfriend and I just got home from running errands, which sounds painful, but it was actually quite fun as we got some stuff done and I love nothing more than checking things off of my "to-do" list.

I had the weirdest thing happen to me at lunch today. I was waiting in line to pay for my lunch and humming to myself (probably "Devil and the Deep Blue Sea", but it could also have been "Witchcraft" - I've had these 2 songs stuck in my head all week) and the guy in front of me turns around and asks if I'm a singer. I say yes, he asks what I like to sing, I say everything. During the conversation, he asks if I write music, I say no, but my boyfriend does. Turns out he writes R&B songs and says has had some on TV. He asks me if I have a card, I say no, do you? He digs through and finds one, asks me more about what type of music my Boyfriend writes, we chat a few minutes more and he leaves, letting me know I should make sure and have my boyfriend call or email him.

Seriously, weirdest thing I have ever had happen to me while waiting in line.

Now I'm off to watch "Get Smart" and eat some popcorn!

No comments: