Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twelve

Oh man, getting up today was hard. My head is still hurting, but as long as it doesn't turn into a migraine, I can deal.

I was able to talk The Boyfriend into not grocery shopping last night - which was easy since he'd just received a new piece of electronics for recording music and he wanted more time to stay home and play with it. I love it when he gets like that, because he spends a good portion of the night playing music for me and it's too rare for him to do this anymore. When we first started dating, he used to play the guitar and sing to me all the time and I miss it. Our lives get too busy and it takes something like a new piece of equipment for us to slow down and just enjoy hanging around, singing together (when I know the song he's playing, which isn't very often- we have different tastes in music) or me just enjoying his singing and guitar playing. It's nice to be able to have a night like that. One that I can appreciate because it's been awhile.

Which means tonight we HAVE to go to the store. Oh well, it should be a quick trip.

On another note, I'm in desperate need of new pants. I ordered some from Old Navy, but, they look HUGE once I got them out of the package. Maybe I've dropped a size? I don't know how that would have happened since the scale hasn't moved. We'll see tonight when I get home and can actually try things on.

No comments: