Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twenty Nine

Okay, I am very happy to report that Yogurtland definitely lived up to all of Lauren's hype! They have so many flavors and you get to add your own toppings! Then you pay by the ounce, so it was about $1.50 cheaper than Pinkberry for The Boyfriend and I. I wish it was closer, I would definitely go more, so for the time being, Pinkberry still has my heart. But Yogurtland was awesome and a great find!

Dinner was so much fun, I can now say with certainty that I've had London Broil. Also, Lauren's Pistachio Basil Butter was seriously yummy. I'm still thinking about it this morning! I really want to make some. 

It was really nice to hang out with Jimmy and Lauren - we played "Mall Madness" and "Apples to Apples" - which I've never played before and I totally loved it. Very fun.

Now I'm off to bed, it's WAY past my bedtime! And I'm barely getting this post in on time.

No comments: