Thursday, November 06, 2008

Six

It's been a hell of a day. Nothing terrible, just a constant busy-ness that I can't seem to get a handle on.

I hate it when I feel off my game at work, like I'm treading water. It's been a long time since I've felt that way at this job. Although, I did find something that no one else could find, so that makes me feel better, more like the old me, the problem solver, the one who can find the answers.

Tonight I have a line-through rehearsal, which I'm looking forward to. And I need to do a load of laundry to make sure my costume is clean for this weekend. Exciting stuff, yeah?

I've only run once this week, which I think is adding to the feeling of being off my game. The Boyfriend has been sick (and he never gets sick) so we've been sleeping in and being lazy. Although I really need to get off my ass and get back to seriously losing weight, I feel okay about this week, not stressing out about the eating and sleeping, mostly because I have a touch of whatever The Boyfriend has so I feel like sleeping a lot myself.

But next week? Next week is going to be a whole new story as I begin my countdown to going home at Christmas and my need to lose a big chunk of weight before I do.

No comments: