Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twenty Two

The Boyfriend and I spent today lazing around the apartment, well, I guess by lazing around I mean, we got up at 6:30 am, went for a long walk, made breakfast, lazed around watching movies (John Adams is PHENOMENAL!), The Boyfriend captured some footage for a freelance project, I puttered around for awhile, we did 30 Day Shred and then went to Ikea and Chili's for a very late dinner.

Ikea was very productive, we found The Boyfriend a new office chair, which is so cool. He's needed a new chair for awhile now and we finally settled on one that was comfortable and had adjustable arms - which are a necessity for someone who records music at home.

As I type this, The Boyfriend is putting together his new chair and "Law & Order : SVU" is playing on the TV (the old lady from "The Happening" is playing an attorney!).

Well, The Boyfriend has started swearing, so I'm off to help put the chair together!

No comments: