Saturday, March 01, 2008

Free Day

Not much going on around here. The Boyfriend and I spent most of today hanging out and watching movies.

We went to Costco on Friday and The Boyfriend picked up a special edition of West Side Story. I've never seen someone so excited to find a movie on DVD. We had purchased this special edition before, but when we got it home the DVD's were broken, so he's been searching for it ever since.

I wish I liked this movie more. I mean, I like it fine, but I always find myself bored in the middle of it. I realize that it was ground-breaking for the time and the music is amazing, but still. 

Which is funny since at lunch on Friday I had a friend tell me she wouldn't be my Netflix friend because she was afraid that I would laugh at the movies she had in her queue. What this poor friend doesn't realize is that The Boyfriend is the one who watches all of the classic movies and I'm the person who makes us watch terrible horror movies because I like them in some sort of sick way.

I blame having older brothers. It's the reason I love action movies so much. And sports movies. And Aerosmith.

No comments: