Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sad

I keep reading about Patrick Swayze being diagnosed with cancer which is making me so sad. Say what you want about the dude, he was cool.

I have been a huge fan of his since Dirty Dancing (of course) and I hope that the diagnosis isn't as horrible as everyone is making it out to be.

Have you seen this video? A couple staged the famous last dance of Dirty Dancing as their first wedding dance. It was huge on YouTube, so Oprah brought them on the show and Mr. Swayze showed up to surprise them. Give it a watch, it's good fun.

On a completely different note, last night's American Idol was kind of boring. I still love me some Chikezie though. He was great. My predictions are for Danny Noriega and David Hernandez to go home.

I have no idea what to watch tonight. I want to watch the women perform on American Idol, but it's the makeover show on America's Next Top Model and that is seriously the best episode they do.

I love watching the people freak when they get all of their hair cut off.

No comments: