Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A List About Me

Things I Am Loving Right Now:

1. Episode 6 (Part 1) of Life From the Inside is being featured on YouTube AND Revver right now. And our viewer numbers are through the roof. It's nice to know people are watching! And taking notice - our subscriber numbers are also on the rise.

2. I ran this morning AND walked at lunch. I've burned over 700 calories in exercise today. Hell ya.

3. The Boyfriend is being exceptionally supportive through my whole weight loss/trying to run faster adventure. His new nickname for me is "skinny" and he's very quick to talk me up when I get all down on myself for not running faster/better. Seriously, he rules the "Supportive Boyfriend" role.

4. It's almost by Birthday!

5. I bought a flat-iron and tried it out for the first time last night. It rules. My hair was straight and shiny and I spent the rest of the evening annoying The Boyfriend by making him constantly feel how soft my hair was.

Things That Are Totally Bumming Me Out Right Now:

1. I found out yesterday that a former co-worker of my Dad's is in the hospital and not expected to ever get better. This really hit me harder than I expected since I haven't seen Clayton in so many years it's crazy to even try and figure it out. This guy was one of the nicest people to me whenever my Dad would bring me to the office with him. He would always chat with me about my life, joke around with me and my Dad, Always bought Girl Scout cookies from me, tease me about how I should be in sales like my Dad, etc. Just generally a cool guy that was always fun to talk to and never treated me like an annoyance when I was little and using all of their pads of paper to "draw on".

So, here's to you Clayton. I really hope you are not in any pain and if this is the end, may you go peacefully.

2. Bills/Money stuff. We don't have enough. 'Nuff said.

3. I still have a day job.

4. My friend Rachel is seriously coming up on her due date and I haven't seen her since Christmas. I am a bad friend.

5. Another friend of mine is moving away. I hope he finds what he's looking for, 'cause I'm sad to see him go.

No comments: