Sunday, March 02, 2008

Hike

Today was the rescheduled hike for Kathy's birthday - we hiked to Eagle Rock which was awesome. Last year some of us did the same hike for Kathy's birthday and it was the worst hiking experience for me ever.

Luckily, this year totally made up for it. It's amazing what a year can do hiking experience wise. It was so hot and I was so out of shape last year that I barely remember the hike, except for the end of it where I fell and scraped up by knee's and elbow really bad. I still have scars from it.

But this year, this year the hike was amazing! I had such a great time and was at the front of the pack almost the whole way. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The weather was amazing, the views were spectacular and the company was top notch. It was a great way to spend a Sunday.

Happy Late Birthday Kathy!!

No comments: