Monday, March 03, 2008

A Real List

Things I Have Thought to Myself Today:

1. Why do things always break around my birthday? (Several years ago my birthday present was a new TV and it looks like this year it's going to be a new couch as ours has decided to shed it's mortal coil no matter how many times The Boyfriend tries to fix it.) Things that break suck.

2. Maybe I should go ahead and cut off all of my hair.

3. I think I really like my hair long.

4. I should grow out my bangs. I don't love them.

5. I really need new pants. I don't think rolling the waist is that great of a look for me at work.

6. Why the hell am I so tired today?

7. I've had 3 cups of coffee, why am I still so tired?

8. Maybe I should paint my toenails. That might make me feel better.

9. I would really like a nap.

10. Is it really that hard to find a cheap purple wig?

No comments: