Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crazy

Today has been just a crazy day. I started the morning in an argument with someone that was just stupid, someone broke our color printer (it was eventually fixed), our copier finally died completely (I've been spearheading the "Get a New Copier" campaign) and my boss was just insanely busy.

Top that off with a newly bloody toe from trying to get out of someone's way at Costco during lunch and I'm ready to write today off.

The only redeeming thing so far is that Life From the Inside is featured on the front page of YouTube! This is a huge honor for us. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome this is.

Of course, with attention comes more comments about how fat I am. Which again, I'm not caring about, because apparently these morons now believe that I'm a lesbian and or a tranny since I'm overweight. I have to just laugh at these miserable people that are poor excuses for human beings. It makes me so sad to realize that they probably believe I'm a lesbian whose "only a lesbian because no man would ever date her" or some other such drivel. I am so horrified to realize that there are so many people out there that need attention, even if they can only get it by being assholes online.

Again, I'm doing nothing but laughing at this, it's just so asinine. 


No comments: