Saturday, March 22, 2008

Actual Birthday

So, today is my actual 31st Birthday. It's been a really awesome day so far, The Boyfriend and I have just laid low after yesterdays craziness.

We started the morning with an awesome run, drove to Carson to Ikea to buy a new entertainment center. They didn't have the color we wanted, so we ended up driving to Covina.

Frantically purchased the new entertainment center, stopped at Target for a couple of things and drove home to immediately start putting together the new home for the TV which The Boyfriend awesome dubbed "Barbie's Dream Entertainment Center".

We barely finished putting everything in it's place in time to quickly clean and get ready for my birthday party.

The party was awesome, I had a fabulous time! We didn't get to bed until 2:30 am. The Boyfriend very nicely let me sleep in until 9 am this morning. And then we took a nap at 2.

It's been a great day.

No comments: