Monday, January 14, 2008

Seven

The Boyfriend and I started cleaning out our bedroom last night. The bedroom is a huge source of disappointment for both of us (as a room - get your mind out of the gutter).

The room is small, we can't really do anything with it and it's always full of random crap, especially when we are filming the sitcom.

So, onwards with the de-cluttering. I am very proud to say that we made a HUGE dent in 1/2 the room - I have a car loaded with 7 bags of stuff for a lunch time dropoff at Goodwill.

People, I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. We have big plans for new dressers for the bedroom and the biggest step in getting them (besides figuring out how to pay for them) is getting our bedroom less cluttered.

Unfortunately, we still have a long way to go. Most of the stuff we are getting rid of so far is clothes and shoes. The Boyfriend and I have fallen into a routine of keepinge everything because it might be a good costume or prop as well as the clothing I am keeping because I hope I will be able to fit into it again.

You wouldn't believe how thin I used to be. I mean, holding up some of the stuff I used to wear was quite a shock. But that's okay, I have one bag of clothes I am holding on to and I will fit into them again, because they are VERY cute clothes darnit!

No comments: