Thursday, April 14, 2005

Oh Man!

I can't believe that Nadia was voted off American Idol. And even worse, I can't believe Bo was in the bottom 3. Okay, I know I shouldn't complain because I don't vote, but WHY IS ANTHONY FEDOROV STILL IN THIS CONTEST. Watching him sing is like watching a geeky 15 year old boy hit on a gorgeous 30 year old woman, kind of funny but mostly just awkward, weird and completely annoying after awhile.
Watching Vonzell and Anwar is about as much fun as watching paint dry, and Constantine just really annoys me now with his constant flirting with the camera. Seriously, how did his band every treat him like a real rocker? The boy obviously needs to be in a few boy band videos, he seems to have the moves down already.
My biggest problem with Nadia and Nikko being voted off already is that they were interesting to watch. They didn't always pick the best songs, but they always performed the heck out of them.
Except for Bo, everyone that's left is just boring. No one does anything original or interesting.
Please remind me why I watch this show.

Have you heard about the shootings on the freeways in L.A.? It's getting really weird around here. I have never been so happy with my 3 mile-all side street- commute in my life. I can't imagine anything worse than driving along, minding your own business and then WHAM! the guy sitting next to you is dead. And so is the guy sitting behind him.
Carpool would never be the same after that. I mean, how can you complain about the traffic anymore?

On a final note-
The Boyfriend and I made our usual Thursday morning romp to the gym, and as usual, no one was there to work the front desk. As we are walking by, I see him reach over and turn a sign face-down.
"Why did you do that?"
"Because, I just hate this place"
I couldn't stop laughing. Haven't you ever caught yourself/someone else doing something so juvenile and passive aggressive that it's just ridiculously funny?

At least it made the first part of the workout go faster.

No comments: