Thursday, August 18, 2005

Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love in My Tummy!

What a weird day today is.
First, it was all happy and fun because the building I work in had a Summer Party that was catered by In-N-Out Burger and also had these amazing Mini-Doughnuts so I was all happy and stuffed.
Until I read the email that basically dooms me to never having a parking spot. So even though my tummy was all full of yummy yummy food, I was all angry at how the world is being mean again.
I wonder if they planned it, that we would all be full and sleepy from good eats when they announced that they were revamping the parking structure, basically screwing everyone over. I hope they did, because otherwise it's just an awful coincidence.
So, I had to call The Boyfriend and politely ask if he wouldn't mind driving me to work everyday since I can get rideshare money for it. And also not have to stress about where the hell my car will be parked all day.
And he said yes, he will drive me, so then I am all happy again.
Except I am still tired from eating 2 hamburgers for lunch. Darn In-N-Out burgers, they are like Pringles, you can't eat just 1. Especially when they are free.

No comments: