Monday, August 25, 2008

UK

I've always had a love for England I couldn't explain - now that I live in California it seems to have grown exponentially. I tie this to my weird obsession with moving. I love it, I want to do it more, it makes me feel less stuck in my life. Plus I sometimes miss living someplace that actually gets cold on the winter.

I'm not kidding when I say my obsession with the UK has grown in the past few years. I found out recently that they will let you work there if you're also attending school there and the work is within the field you are studying. I can't tell you how often I now daydream of The Boyfriend and I selling all of our stuff and going to grad school so we can be actors overseas.

I think I'm addicted to change. That may be why I like traveling and moving so much. I don't get to do nearly enough of those in my life right now. While the moving part is totally out of the question at the moment, I think I may need to set my sights on figuring out how to make the traveling part do-able.

No comments: