Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank You for Not Smoking

I should have written about this sooner. Well, I was told not to for some of this time, but you will understand shortly.

What am I so awkwardly referring to?

The Boyfriend quit smoking.


March 8th to be exact.



Yeah, I'm pretty darn excited. And proud of him.



Of course, from my point of view it looks like it was really easy for him. I'm sure it hasn't been all cake and roses, but man he makes it look easy. I don't know if he'll ever get around to posting about it on his blog, but he should cause I would like to know just exactly went on in his brain while making this change.



Anyhoo, I wanted to show him a little fanfare over this huge, monumental thing he's accomplished. I've almost forgotten that he used to smoke. I know that sounds dumb, but it's amazing how quickly you can adapt and forget after things change.



So here's to my new smoke free Boyfriend. I'm so proud of you. I know I don't say it enough, but I am.



Go give him some love on his blog. This is something worth celebrating.

No comments: