Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Melting

I'm trying to figure out how to fix my boiled brain as I just can't seem to concentrate on anything lately.

Of course, it could be because I've been busy, or that it's like a thousand degrees here.

Ugh.

So, I had lunch today with 2 good friends/former co-workers - Kathy and Lisa. It was so freaking nice to see them and spend some time with them. I forget how much I miss seeing them every day until we have lunch and then I have to come back to my desk and pretend I don't miss them terribly.

Ugh again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl -- we miss YOU! Can't wait to get together again and come into the light (tee hee!)

Love you!

Lisa

chi said...

Oh girl, we miss YOU!! Let's do that again soon and please come into the light...(tee hee)

See you soon and btw, you look fabulous!

Love you!

Lisa