Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I May Have Been a Bit Hasty

Today I am back to loving my hair. I blame yesterday on a combination of the fact that it was Tuesday and I was having a bad hair day.

I would still like to dye my hair black someday as it's the only color I have not tried, but I will have to save that for a later date.

I may have lost another pound, but I'm hesistant to record that as official as the scale was being very nice this morning. So officially I have lost 12 pounds, but tomorrow that may change to lucky number 13.

Today, I am wearing a pair of capri pants that last year were a staple in my wardrobe. Alas, this year they will be no more as the only thing holding them up is a very tightly drawn belt. Although, these may go into the "Pants I Am Going To Make Into A Skirt" pile as I do love them very much.

Did you watch American Idol last night? As much as I really hate hearing "Imagine" (only because I have been tortured over the years by that song too many times by people who fancy themselves singer/piano players) I absolutely LOVED David Archuleta's version of it. He was so smart to NOT SING THE FIRST VERSE, which is in fact the only verse most people know. I thought he did a fantastic job, although I totally dug Danny Noriega's performance as well as David Cooks. I thought the men really stepped it up, except for Jason Yeagers horrible dancing around while singing. I had to leave the room, I could not handle it.

Oh, and Luke Menard? Your acapella group is no Trenchcoats, so step off.

No comments: